This is the Telnyx community forum. Please feel free to post your experiences with the Telnyx platform, ask questions, and interact with others’ posts.
We are committed to building a friendly, safe, and harassment-free community for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
In order to build a vibrant technical community at Telnyx, we expect participants to behave in the following manner:
- Participate in discussion an authentic and active way.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech.
- Resolve disagreements in a collaborative manner.
- Respect differing opinions.
- Be patient and courteous to fellow developers and staff at Telnyx.
- Offensive comments
- Remarks that moderators find inappropriate, whether listed in the code of conduct or not, are also not allowed
- Posting any sexually explicit or violent material
- Posting any personally identifiable information
- Any forms of harassment
- Sustained disruption of discussion
- Spamming, trolling, flaming, baiting are behaviors not welcome in the Telnyx community.
If you believe someone is violating the code of conduct, please email us at email@example.com.
Participants asked to stop any unacceptable behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the admins may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion.