question

tjanssen99 avatar image
tjanssen99 asked

Trying to create a bot on Webex to allow SMS on Webex Teams

Hello Telnyx team, I am going to take on a project and I am not sure where to start, I want to see if I can make my own application that integrates SMS with Webex Teams. I am wanting to use my numbers that I have on Telnyx to be able to make and receive SMS messages but I don't know where to start to get it up and going, nor do I know what language to use.

messaging
4 comments
10 |600

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vidhan avatar image vidhan ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @tjanssen99 ,

Telnyx Messaging endpoint is available as SDK in Python, Java, Node, Ruby, PHP and .NET. You can integrate it quite easily. For Webex Team, I found this resource link - https://developer.webex.com/

According to it, you have SDKs available in Node, Java, and Browser (seems like Vanilla JS)

There is community section also, which takes you to a GitHub page, where you can select from plethora of options for language and technology.

Ideally, selecting a language for development depends on your expertise, experience and ease-of-use of a language.

0 Likes 0 ·
vidhan avatar image vidhan ♦♦ vidhan ♦♦ commented ·
1 Like 1 ·
vidhan avatar image vidhan ♦♦ vidhan ♦♦ commented ·

There is an interesting section on the GitHub page of, called Bot frameworks which you should look at for integrating your own Bot. These are contributions from the community developers -

• Java

• Python

• JavaScript

You can easily integrate with Telnyx Messaging endpoint SDK.

1 Like 1 ·
michaelp avatar image michaelp ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @tjanssen99, did any of the comments answer your question?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Manage Your Content